Friday, June 17, 2016

New Feature coming to A Walk Through the Tombstones!

Yes, you read that right!  

There will be a whole new feature starting soon my blog!


The passion that I have for these locals cemeteries just keeps growing.  I spend a lot of time researching those that are buried within these cemeteries.  I look for old photos of those interred as well as of the cemetery itself.  The history that surrounds the cemetery, those buried within and the area around them is fascinating to me.  There is so much to learn.  With that in mind, my daughter and I have decided to start a video blog as well.  

A Walk Through the Tombstones will have a YouTube channel soon and each cemetery that we have visited, as long as we can get back to them, will have a video walk through.  I am going to try to get as much history as I can together for each cemetery and some of those buried in them.  

Please keep an eye out for any updates to these listings.  I hope to get started this weekend and as long as I can figured out how to edit the videos and get them published correctly, we should be up and running next week.  

Thank you so much for visiting and please check back!


UPDATE!  

Check the side bar of my blog for the link to my newest page - A Walk Through Our Video Blog.  Here you will be able to find all of our videos for our cemetery walks.  I hope that you enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.