Monday, December 28, 2020

 Happy Holidays everyone!!

I hope that everyone had a safe and pleasant holiday season.  I know that things are definitely the way we'd have expected it to be, but change is necessary.  

I wanted to stop in and thank everyone who has emailed me and commented on listings on my blog.  It makes me feel good to know that I have helped people find ancestors and cemeteries they had been looking for.  

I also wanted to note that my Patreon has more or less fizzled out as I have not been able to find an affordable outlet for Patreon tier gifts.  I had planned some interested items that are art pieces from some of my cemetery and headstone photos.  Unfortunately, most of the costs are out of my range or I have been disappointed in the quality.  I hope that I can find some way to get this moving in the coming year.

I plan to incorporate some of my Our Historical Indiana blog information and highlights in the Patreon as well.  We will see what I can come up with if anyone is interested.

My cemetery backlog is large and I have lots to work on over the cold weather season, so I hope to get at least one or two more done in January.  Most of the ones that I have left are larger cemeteries that we have visited and I have lots of photos.  I may break up some of the really large ones into two different posts, but I haven't decided yet.

I hope that everyone has a pleasant new year.

Thanks!

1 comments:

Ramona Tate said...

Thank you so much for this post. You have helped me uncover some of my genealogy and it is awesome to know I have someone noble in my bloodline to look up to. I have uncovered so much in your post and am grateful that I have had the privilege to uncover your post. If I learn anything new that might help you with this post I will definitely share it with you. Thank you and your daughter so much.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.