Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Become a Patron!

Hello everyone!

I want to start off this post by thanking everyone who has stopped by my blog!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Also, a huge thank you to those that have left comments, sent me messages and contributed additional information.  Without the community of people that I have surrounding me, I wouldn't have all of the information that I have.

But....(and here the sell)

....I am running out of time and resources.  We have visited most of the readily accessible cemeteries in our area and have about exhausted the free, easy to access research options.  I will, by no means, stop working on what I am doing, but I want to be able to offer more information and newer cemeteries.  And with that in mind, I have decided to start a Patreon account.

You can see the little button over there on the right side.   If you click it, you can head over and donate to help me and my daughter continue our beloved work of bringing you cemetery research and hopefully some more videos.

Once again, thanks to all of you for visiting and offering insight and information. 

Have a wonderful Walk Through the Tombstones!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.