Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Welcome 2024

 Happy New Year!


Welcome 2024!

I can only hope that this year is a better one that last year.  I haven't had much opportunity to get out to any cemeteries last year.  I have been to most of the easier ones to get to in Monroe County, so now I have to venture further out.  It is hard at this time to do so with my health and other things.  I have no additional plans for this blog for the new year other than to catch up on the backlog of photographs that I have on my external drive, so look for those.

Correction:  I do hope to visit Crown Hill Cemetery in Indianapolis this spring or summer, as I have never been there.  I have been thinking about adding some true crime stories to the blog and other such as long as I have the proper photos of graves and such.  We will see how that works out.

I want to thank everyone who has emailed and left comments with additional information or corrections.  I get to them as fast as I can.  These corrections and additional information help us all out.  And everyone has been fairly friendly and kind, though I have had a few that were a little too pointed and rude.  I do ask that everyone be kind.  I am only one person and I get a lot of information and don't always have time with my job and now going back to school.  Thank you.

Take care all!  And Happy New Year!

Amber

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.