Monday, August 16, 2021

 Hello all!  I hope that you have had a pleasant summer and are still getting out to your local cemeteries.  Things have been hard for me as I am having more and more trouble getting around due to my deteriorating knees, but I have a few cemeteries on my list for the fall.  I just have to take it slow and not do as many as I used to do.

Since I can't get out as much as I used to, I adding a new feature to my blog - Grave Spotlight of the Month.  Each month, starting at the end of August, I will chose one grave that I have found to do singular research on.  So many time, I find so many graves of people that have had such interesting lives.  Some may have been an integral part of the founding of a town or community, while others may have had a devastating incident in their lives.  Whatever their story may have been, I want to bring it to the forefront for at least one day.

Stay tuned for more cemeteries and our Grave Spotlight as well as a new page, which will be listed on the side about the Poor Farms of Indiana.

Have a wonderful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.