Thursday, June 1, 2023

Plans For the Page

 Hello everyone!


I wanted to stop by really quick and give everyone an update.  I have been unable to get to anymore cemeteries due to my health and current situation, so updates will be on the slow side.  I do have several cemeteries in my back log of photos that I took when the pandemic first broke out, so I will slowly work on those as I don't want to run out of them.

With those thoughts in mind, I have other plans for the blog.  I want to add a section focusing on some of the local advertisements found in the newspapers of the area.  I have found some great ads for quack medicine that was available from local chemists and they are fascinating.  I also will be continuing with the grave spotlight of the month series that I started in 2021.  I took a break from it for a while so that I could focus on helping my daughter out with school stuff, but I plan to start back up for June 2023. 

I also have plans for some other updates focusing on local businesses that were located on the square in Bloomington and linking those to their appropriate burials as well as advertisements.  

Even though I won't be able to get to as many cemeteries for some time, I do hope that you will still find some enjoyment in my blog and come back frequently.

Thank you to everyone who has visited and commented.  Please follow along with me in my journey.


Thanks all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.